This course encourages clinicians to look beyond plantar fasciitis in their evaluation and diagnosis of plantar heel pain, presenting differential diagnoses and examining evidence-based treatment options.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Identify elements of plantar fasciitis diagnosis and treatment
- Recognize components of foot and ankle anatomy
- Recall elements of foot and ankle evaluation
- Differentiate between 4 causes of heel pain other than plantar fasciitis
- Identify evidence-based management techniques for heel pain
1 CE HOUR